How to use of venalisa Camouflage UV Gel Builder gel?
1. File the nail surface lightly
2. Apply a very thin layer of Bonder or Natural Nail Primer if needed
3. Apply Builder Gel and cure for 3 minutes. Apply additional coats if desired
4. Place the nails under the UV light for a full 3 minutes to completely cure the gel
5. Apply a second coating of gel and cure for 3 minutes
6.Clean the nails with a lint- free nail wipe saturated with the cleanser to remove the sticky uncured layer
How to soak off venalisa Camouflage uv builder gel?
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with liquid remover.
Step 2: Warp the finger.
Step 3: Wait for 2~5min.
Step 4: Gently file away.
Attention for CANNI Camouflage uv builder gel:
1. Keep away from children
2. Keep away from sunshine and heat
3. Keep tight after use
4. Follow directions for use
5. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs
6. It’s normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temp